Is he using me or really is interested?

Hey guys, I've been talking to this lad for quite a while now and I guess we've all of a sudden stopped, we've swapped pictures (of my arse) and I regret it so much but I guess I just didn't want him thinking I'd never do anything and then he wouldn't love me.. We hug all the time but it's stopped for about a week now😭I've also notice him flirting with another girl at cadets.. was he using me? or was he generally interested?

What Guys Said 1

• Your only 14, you dont need to swap pictures yet. Especially if its to keep a guy that i can gaurentee won't be around in the next 2 years.

It seems to me that every year goes by the more "comfortable" the younger people are with sexual acts.

He wasn't necessarily using you and you can never tell if he's genuinely interested. But girls and guys flirt at a young age... its typical.

What Girls Said 1

• Hun, you sent pictures to the wrong guy. If he's flirting with other girls, and even stopped hugging you it mostly likely means he used you. Keep talking to him but don't send him anything even if he asks even if you want to, make yourself seem more respectable so he doesn't think your 'easy'. If you're sure he used you just make him regret it. or just move on, and find another guy who will like you for you and respect your body.