Taking a poll... if a guy does not commit in 6 months should you move on?

I'm just wondering. . how many months should a guy or even a women commit? Should a person know whether or not to move on by 6 months? What do you think? It's been six months and he acts like we are in a relationship but he doesn't want to feel pressured. I mean he always make time to see me and take me out to from time to time. He goes to church with me so we are seen together in public. I gave him a hint... I let him know that I don't want to lose him and want to grow together. He said I make him "feel pressured kind of" What would you do if he's putting in effort but doesn't commit in 6 months? Is there something I need to analyze?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your seeing him a lot yes if not then give it more time

• Thats for a girlfriend and boyfriend kind of deal not getting married

• We see each other on weekends. So you are saying since he is putting in effort give it more time?

• Well maybe 30 more days thats enough I think

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he wants it both ways. Ironically if you move onto someone else he'll probably get jealous. Yet if you don't, you won't feel committed. I do think you should move on though.

• So I and a faithful person. I guess I will start talking to other guys and see what happens

• very logical to me... I give six months as well so I say you're doing it right. just don't give him that ultimatum but keep it in your head though

• So I am a faithful person. I guess I will start talking to other guys and see what happens

• It depends on many factors.

• I would advise you to stop dreaming and tell him to stop saying your in a relationship.

• He doesn't say it.. it's like he acts like it. He's showing me that he wants to be there but how long must he drag it out?

• Takes time to build the trust in some cases, if you don't value it that much and want to throw in the towel after 6 months, that's cool. lol

• Lol So I and a faithful person. I guess I will start talking to other guys and see what happens?

• Sounds grand.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree that 6 months is more than enough for a guy to decide.
    Don't fall deeper.
    Time to see other guys

• So I am a faithful person. I guess I will start talking to other guys and see what happens. It feels like we are sometimes but it's not sealed.

• faithful person is good but sometimes we need to take things not so seriously especially things that are not worh our time

• In biological terms it takes a guy only 3 months to decide if you're worth marrying or not. They need to make quick decisions in order to produce offspring (the quicker the better) women are programmed to take longer as we need to see what they are like and can back it up with examples of previous behaviours. It takes us about 6 months or so to decide.
    6 months is more than enough time for a guy!

• No way A guy can tell in only 3 months if he wants to marry a woman he's seeing or not, thats just the Honeymoon Phase still

• Apparently he knows even at this stage! I've studied this for years! Google it

• I think he knows I'm the type he would marry. I think he wants to have his priorities straight. The thing that frustrates me is why guys are afraid of growing regardless of what obticles they run into