Going on my second year in high school without my first kiss or girlfriend?

I feel like I'm one of the only few people that has never had their first kiss or a girlfriend/boyfriend yet. I'm 16 and a sophomore in high school.

I've not been able to find a girlfriend that likes me, they all end up fake or just not interested so I've been single all my life without my first kiss.

It honestly doesn't bother me, but I want to know is it uncommon for people to go this long without a relationship or is it out of the ordinary.

Most Helpful Guy

• welcome to the sexless club.

• How long you've been single?

• 6 .
      Well... more like 20 really.
      My first "experience" with a woman was more of a being dragged around and me being clueless than actually knowing what was happening , then I ran away from her during her period cos I thought she was being a massive bitch and I thought she was insane. (Didn't know what period was - cos boys' school)

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 and a senior in high school and that was with my first real boyfriend. I'm a freshman in college now and I have friends who still haven't had their first kiss... you are still young.. just be patient.

• No. I'm a year older and in the same boat. Everyone is different and you shouldn't feel like you're weird for not having kissed anyone yet or have had a relationship

• I'm in my first year of high school and haven't had a boyfriend yet. The cliques make it so the pickings are very slim. I don't really fit in to a clique, but I am well liked so that is weird. The guys are either "popular" or weird in my school. By weird I mean obsessed with odd things, total techno geeks, not that attractive...

What Guys Said 3

• I'm in my 3rd year in HS. Got my first girlfriend two weeks ago, now I'm just working on that first kiss. It's pretty common but you are still in the minority, if that makes sense.

• You're not alone bud :(

• Hahaha don't worry dude. It's totally normal.