Why can't I seem to get a girlfriend?

It's so weird. I'm a highly motivated individual. I'd consider myself to be a pretty descent looking person. I am a very intelligent individual I taught myself how to create websites and now have my own web design company. I also am a social worker and work with children and I am very funny person. I do improv comedy.

Oh also I am a very empathetic person but also have my limits and I don't try and agree with everything a girl says just to please her.

I don't consider myself to be the shit but damn I'm not that bad tho haha

I don't know ladies. What do you think a guy should do to fix this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You are handsome with great qualities however are you flirtatious? If you don't make the first move, show your interest and pursue girls you're interested in then all of those great traits you have will go undiscovered

• I am! lol who knows maybe it's my name. My name is DAlexis. I hear that name does affect attraction according to some studies lol

• You prove me a lot of confidence in that statement, though are you even brave enough ask a woman for a date?
      I think not...

• You're cute. I'll be your girlfriend.

• You're hot, hardworking, empathetic, caring, kind, good with kids, smart and funny... But you can't get a girl? Either you're in a city full of lesbians or you're horribly disfigured and an asshole and that ain't your pic and you just described your best friend.

• It is certainly not your looks!

What Guys Said 5

• learn about your down falls, you only talk about your good qualities, nobody is perfect, somewere along the line you are doing something wrong.

by the way humor is a very good way to flirt with girls, if you can turn a smile on a girls face, if you can make her laugh, you are in for 80 % .

but you also need to be that guy they want around, to feel safe with, so spend the evenings with or who they call when they saw a mouse inside their appartment. So being funny, helps you a lot but it won't get you a girlfriend.

so what do you do when you see a nice girl, a girl you like? do you talk to her, or just look at her. Sometimes you need that i dont give a f mentality. Im not a very spontaneous guy either, but i tried it. I saw a girl who was giving us a tour, and she looked nice, and seemed friendly. so tour was over, and i kept bitching about if i should talk to her or not, well i did, with a little push. talked to her, asked her number, she did a classic female test, what if i say no, my rersponse to that was: ill drink a local beer, its really good and forget about it, she laughed, gave me her number, saw her twice and we kissed on our second date. if i never talked to her in the first place none of that would have happened.

be that confident guy, a bit mysterious, and no matter what they say, never let them get to you. sometimes they do say no, and later come back, flirting with you, because your response attracted them. you can cry, you can get angry or you will be cool about it, make a little joke and walk away.

a no doesn't always mean a no, sometimes women have to be like that because they have tons of guys hitting on them..

and you got sluts 2, stay away from them.. they only want one thing, and whats love to you, is to them just sex. if a girl is to easy, be careful , it's not worth it, no matter how hot they look, the pain of loss isn't worth it, i can tell you that by experience.

good luck dude! im on the look for a girl myself, currenlty hitting gym:D

• it says you just broke up? so you do know how to get a girlfriend, maybe you are trying to hard!!! so soon!

• Welcome to the modern world.

• Gotta bump up the confidence and try more

• anymore confidence and i'll be a conceited asshole lmaoo It's not the lack of confidence that I'm trying to protrude, but just more confusing than anything.

• Do you have a job and a car? nvm

• From a guy's perspective, you're kind of the whole package. Most likely you just have to be more confident and approach women more. I'm sure you'll find the right girl, as annoying as that is to hear.

• it doesn't make sense, he can do improv comedy in front of a live crowd but can't pull a chick? come on.. chit don't make sense.

• exactly! I'm fucking in awe as to how this is going on lmaoo I'm 5'9 but that's not "short" in society standards. lol