Which men's cologne is the absolute sexiest? Any girls get aroused just from smelling? Where on a guy's body do you like to smell it?

I want to buy a v day present for my guy...

The most expensive!

Most Helpful Guy

• I found one called "fierce". That is all it says on the bottle but it smells better (sexier to women) than any other kind I've known. I put a spray of it from the right side of my neck down toy chest. This way when I kiss my gf, her nose is right by it. It drives her crazy

What Guys Said 4

• I just bought "Reveal" by Calvin Klein. Smells pretty good. I haven't tested it on the ladies yet.

• it depends on how much you want to spend?

• i use Bleu de Chanel you can buy it at like any big retailer but its $68 i have others that are cheaper though like tommy hilfiger tommy cologne which is only $32 but thats my opinion

• I have a few but I often like to use "1899" by histoires de perfume. It's 125 dollars for 2 ounces.

• i prefer the smell of his natural ball sweat.

What Girls Said 7

• Swagger andi like to smell it in the armpits. Apparently, this is another fetish I have :)

• My guy wears Givenchy Play Intense and i love it !!! absolute favorite !!! The one that is just "play" is nice as well

• I think just smelling a mans cologne is sexy no matter the scent. One I do like is called laugerfeld and its really hard to find (only place is cvs) I like it around the neck, that way u have an excuse to b close to him lol.

• My guy wears Drakkar. Love that stuff. Take his shirt off and hold it to my nose. LOL!

• YSL "La nuit de l'homme"

Makes me wet

• I like polo black or ushers cologne

• Acqua di gio by Armani smells amazing on a guy😍 I knew a guy who wore it and it made me melt