Is a 25 year old women dates a 35 year old man, is she guaranteed to be a gold digger?

is a 25 year old women dates a 35 year old man, is she guaranteed to be a gold digger

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a guarantee but it's possible. First if he isn't rich then obviously she can't be one. A lot of guys fear gold diggers when they have no gold to dig lol

My thing is if the guy worried about that he could always choose to date someone who isn't ten years younger

What Girls Said 10

• No. Many are just looking for a mature guy that wants a real relationship and is over the party/hookup scene. That's why a lot of girls date older.

• I don't understand your correlation.
    Anyway, no.

• No. Not all 35 men are rich anyways

• It all depends on what the girl is looking for in that relationship. Age gap is not the determinant

• Sorry i have to say yes!

• It's possible but no

• Not always but that's what happens when you only care about looks...

• Um... what country are you from if all 35 year old women are incredibly wealthy?

• Some women just like older men. I prefer an older guy and i'm not a gold digger.

• Hell no. I'm 23 & I like a 39 year old... He's pretty successful, but it's not about that. I like him for who he is. It depends if the woman has a wealthy background. If she doesn't, chances are higher of some gold digger activity. Just take note of her actions... If she's giving, it's a good sign, but if she expects you to pay for everything, it's a red flag.

What Guys Said 0