Are Blonde Girls Attracted to Red Hair?

I like all kinds of girls dont get me wrong. But ever since I was 18 years old I have had to dye my hair blonde.

My natural hair color is brown red hair. When I was a natural red head, women never looked my way except for some hispanic girls.

Brunettes rejected me outright. But I never tried approaching blondes. I am debating keeping my hair red instead of dying it blonde again.

But most women outside of latinas seem to have no interest if my hair is not blonde.

So natural blonde hair girls - Do you find red hair repulsive? Or do you find it attractive on a guy as long as as it not orange color?

With all due respect please dont give me the its all about personality and confidence. Looks are a door opener so let's be honest.

Thanks again..

Thank you girls so far for your input. I'm tired of having to throw away money all the time on hair dye. It would be great to finally date women who can be attracted to me for my brownish red hair.

I'm still on the fence about letting it go to red. Since brunettes aren't interested if there is enough blondes who find Brown red hair ok I will approach them instead. Blondes feel free to keep sharing always like to hear your opinipns

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a blondie and I have been attracted to a guy who had a red-ish tint in his brown hair as well. I was smitten with him so hopefully you have your answer now :) It wasn't orange red but it was definitely on the red side.

What Girls Said 4

• I am blonde and I've always found red hair attractive.

• I'm blonde but I don't find red hair hot but I would still date a ginger

• I'm a brunette and I don't think if my opininion are useful here. But I think red hair is cool.

• It has nothing to do with red hair. Or girls haircolor

It's about the girl and your overall attractiveness in general. And your attitude.

What Guys Said 1

• My hair is also brown reddish and I've never got a girl yet. I'm still young so I'm scared I will have the same problem as you. And I also love blondes!