What are some safe places to go on a date for the first time?

I'm kinda paranoid of people i dont know too well. What about the mall?

Most Helpful Girl

• The mall sounds reasonable. You'll be able to talk to them and get to know them.

• You'd like to go to the mall for a first date?

• @Ihav2fart hahaha XD

• All you have to know is... There are hot girls at the mall... Dudes may get distracted easily... Jk quoting Christopher Titus... I would say the mall because it isn't intimate or clingy... Nice resteraunt is for like months of dating... so the mall sounds good... You should got to a movie at the mall while your at it... Hope it helped...

What Guys Said 3

• The mall is perfect I have been there on first time dates the trouble is they want shoes and I feel like I have to buy it for them. Or a light up restaurant is safe

• Recreation Centre? Play some badminton.

• I don't know go get coffee and feed the ducks

• Male ducks are totally rapists. I took my girlfriend to feed ducks once and it got really awkward.

True story.

What Girls Said 4

• - Mall
    - Movies
    - Park

• Go to a coffee shop, the mall, the park. Pretty much any place that is public and has a good amount of people.

• Coffee is the best first date. Public, imtimate and well cheap 😋

• Starbucks, a frozen yogurt shop. But for the love of God, NEVER the movies.

• Somewhere with an activity and there are people around, a mall would work, but i also like amusement parks and ice skating rinks... and comic book stores.