What do you look 4 in a girl friend...80% attitude? ?

My boyfriend was in a conversation with a 25 year old male friend about qualities in a good woman. My bf is 45 (I'm 37) The 25 year old said his qualities is 75% looks. My guy said no, looks can change, we all will age & looks = hi maintenance, it's all about 80% attitude. You want one that can handle anything. I ask him privately what was the other 20%... his reply was a good cook, & i already had the looks part covered... lol what's your take & what is the % u look 4? I never heard him say anything like this b4. Thought it was interesting.


0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

  • %s are stupid. All varies case by case.

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • someone that has the same interests as me, that is nice, and beautiful

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's 50/50.

    Looks and characteristics are important.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

  • Looks and personality.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...