How often do you like to text someone you are dating?

I sometimes like to write everyday and others just every couple of days. But I hate when I have to held my self not to text so I won't look too desperate, or because the other has to write first too... What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My GF and I text all day every day. But we're LD, and don't see each other often.

What Guys Said 7

• I would like to talk every day, but maybe sometimes every two days if I feel that the conversations are starting to die.
    I also hate when I wanna text and I can't do it so that I don't appear too clingy haha

• If I can't see the girl, I might go a day here or there without texting her but, I like to let her know she's on my mind at least once a day.

• Everyday at least once

• Not often.

• 2-3 times a week...

• unable to message u

• like all the time.. im like yeah all of over her :P. nahh jk

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm dating someone or if I'm talking to someone I like, then ideally I'd like to talk to them everyday. I know that that's not always possible tho. Every other day is cool. If there starts to be like big gaps in between when we talk then it bothers me. I hate seeming clingy too so there are many times where I wanna text but I won't.

• Once a day is fine, once every few days is also fine. Once a week, I sort of dislike. I usually end up forgetting about a guy I talk to so little.

• My bf and I text everyday, we're at the same school, but don't see each other much. :|:/
    <3

• I talk to my bf everything day that I can