Will a guy pull away from his girlfriend if he's going through a rough time even if he loves her?

Will a guy pull away from his girlfriend if he's going through a rough time even if he loves her.
My boyfriend is going through some personal problems and the whole week he has been distant. He also doesn't want to tell me about the problem.

What Guys Said 2

• Do you see any signs of he ignoring you or not talking to you properly while he's normal with others? If not, probably he will not do that.. Guys usually don't like to share problems with their girlfriend, reason being they think they tend to think that they'll make their impression weak.. I think you should give him some time so that he could solve the stuff and get back to normal.. Meanwhile keep talking to him for sometime everyday and keep his mood up.. that way it might help him to cheer up for some time..

• Thanks. I literally got into a fight with him today because of my past experiences ( guys withdrawing wen they are not into the relationship). Then I realized I was unfair to him. I haven't spoken to him since. I dont know if I should apologise. I did say some mean things.

• You should i guess.. Bdw it is couple's week.. so go according to the day and send him a good gift.. that way u can say sorry for things which went wrong..

• He will. 

What Girls Said 0