Do guys like shy introverted girls?

I'm into this guy that is a partier and he's seems into me, but i don't want to get closer to him for fear that he will not find me interesting enough. I'm pretty shy. I can be introverted and extroverted so that makes me an ambivert. But most men I see always tend to go for partiers and the loud girls.

so what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more of a guy that likes the calm girls, y'know? I'm not really a party animal. I like to sit watch tv, sit in front of the fireplace, occasionally I draw, and play videogames. So yeah, I'd very much like someone 'quiet'.

What Guys Said 5

• I like shy girls, im not a loud partier but i like talking to people and having lots of friends. I think guys like shy girls, but like be careful that you guys won't try to change each other. I find shy girls cute, sometimes the loud party types are seen as easy i guess

• Energy wise, I mainly want her to have energy interacting with me. It's nice if she has decent social skills but she doesn't have to be really going. Being really loud can be off putting to me. Saying less but meaning what you say can be attractive.

• Y'all could get frustrating but there's someone for everyone.

• I have a crush on a shy girl right now, and I don't mind shy girls, tbh.

It's just when they send mixed signals is what reallllly frustrates me..

• If they look that good at 98, I want their genes for my children regardless of their introverted tendencies!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so based off of what I have seen