Have you ever gotten into a committed relationship just before Valentins Day so you wouldn't be alone?

If you got into a committed relationship just before Valentine's Day, how Didit work out for you? We're you just trying to not be alone or did things just work out that it seemed like the right time to commit to eachother?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

My roommate, however, cannot seem to be okay with being alone on Valentine's Day.

This year (be impressed) she has four guys who want to take her out. So instead of turning them all down or just picking one, she has set up 4 separate dates for that day.

One is taking her to an early lunch at 11. One is meeting her for coffee at 2. One is buying her dinner at 5 and one is taking her to a movie at 8.

The poor boys don't even know they're not the only one she's talking to. I don't even know how she keeps them straight in her head. Two have the same name basically (Robert and Bobby).

• Wow, gotta be organized to pull that off. ... though, how worthwhile it is - that's debatable.

What Girls Said 2

• It's wrong to do it just so your not alone you should do it cause you would any other time cause you like them

• I consider it kind of pathetic so no, I'd never do it.

What Guys Said 1

• No, but i've been left on Valentine's Day. Its just another day to me man, but i can see people doing it. If i didn't like someone, i wouldn't date em just because of Valentine's Day..