Black or White?

Why is it that in a society where people are so opened about so many things that were considered taboo years ago like homosexuality people. are still having a hard time excepting interracial. relationships. i really dont understand how people con be so closed minded after all life. is about being happy loving the skun your in and loving for love not race or prefrence. Im a black women who only dates white men and have gotten so much crap about it. why

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's exclusive made in America only for black guy's fetish and fantasies in white girls and black girls dating or wanting white guys will destroy a little bit their masculinity and fetish invented to make them happy and proud.

It's not for black girls, maybe because of white guilt the official mainstream culture in America now is made for any men who have fetish in white girls get support but in the same time they also have support for their racism, Asian guys don't want to see Asian girls with white guys, black guys want to keep their fantasies with white guilt self-hate support of whites, and nobody want to have this feeling of losers with the women of their race dating with white guys because they always have their fetish with white girls and support against white guys.

And this is why in any scene or something with white guys dating girls of other races the white guy need to be aware or have non-natural behavior in the scene because this can hurt their masculinity a little bit even having more things invented for their fetish in white girls and the hate against white guys.

• I understand but being black I've never dated black men so its strictly attraction to white males its not for any other reason other than thats ehat i like. i just think its one of those things that the world should be over now

• I didn't ask you to comment in the first place nor did i ask for the negative feedback. my question was in no way meant for harm. you however wrote a theory not me

• Im so very sorry new to this.. i thought that comment was for me punkbuster.. soo sorry again. carry on. lol

What Guys Said 7

• i am surprised and sorry you get crap for it
    i think it also depends on where you live

I am happy to say my half brothers son just got married to a black lady and his happily married with a beautiful baby

i think its because people are having a hard time accepting it because of their older beliefs

• I agree the older generation does have a huge influence on ours. i always say that people act according to how they are raised because no one is born racist. i do however live in an old town. in virginia where the population is mostly older retired people. the white girls however are very open about dating black guys but the guys are very afraid to approach black women even after admitting that its their prefrence.

• Considering there are 7 billion + people in the world, millions and millions where you live.. Thousands and thousands of different ideas. Not everyone is gonna have the same view on life.

• Your right and i agree it just bothers me because the guys will admit to liking black women but because of their famalies and what they think they just avoid it all together and i think thats horrible.

• "Life is about... ... loving for love, not race or preference", but you "only date white men".

Interesting.

• I never said that i wouldn't give other guys a chance i can actually say when i find other guys are attractive however i pefer white men. i mean love is love it shouldn't be about race meaning people shouldn't get b. s about what they like. so why is that so interesting

• I understand what your main point was, but I guess I read more out of it than when you had intended to communicate. Sorry bout that.

• Its fine. thanks for your feedback:)

• Some people just have too much unhappiness in their lives, I guess. They wanna spread the wealth, infect others with their negativity.

• You like white men and that is your choice and yours only. It should not matter to others what race you prefer to date.

• Yellow or Brown?

• Why do you only date white men?

What Girls Said 4

• "i really dont understand how people con be so closed minded after all life. is about being happy loving the skun your in and loving for love not race or prefrence."

having racial preference doesn't mean you are closed minded or open minded, having no racial preference doesn't mean you are closed mined or open minded.

racial preference means you are attracted to certain features that happen to be in your own race. not anything else.
    it is natural and there is no wrong thing about it.

as there is nothing wrong with interracial dating and preference.

preference is personal and leads to the most personal choice of every individual. any interruption from any people is taking away the freedom of choice of others directly or indirectly, whether it wants to be a group calling two white man and woman racist because they only preferred their own race and dated each other or if it wants to be from a group looking down upon an interracial couple.

even the fact that you are black and only date white men that is something that the opposite of it doesn't exist between the white race and whites as attracted as they want to be to other races they usually like a type or two between their own race too, doesn't make you necessarily closed minded or gives me the justification to judge you because of it. Because it is 'your personal choice' for your 'private' life. And I will not allow myself to interrupt with your personal life for any reason.

It should be free and the term interracial shouldn't have been around for this long. couples are couples. they shouldn't be recognized by race.

• Closed minded... says the one who ONLY dates white men..

• If you would have looked at my post up top you would understand more about what i mean. thanks

• I thought there was something wrong with me at first. I'm the same way~

• Not just black and white. I've gotten so much crap from mexicans because im half Japanese and not full Mexican. Its really stupid and makes me mad.

• I can understand why that would upset you. and i bet your absolutely beautiful so love the skin your in:) i just wish race wasn't such a big deal. love is love and love see no color so why should we

• Yea. I wish we could too. -___-