My brother always puts his gf before us?

My brother always puts his gf of 4 years before his family. It hurts me a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree with anonymous male user.

She's basically his wife. Get over it. He's behaving as a grown up. He's branched out to start his own family. You should accept that.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been on the receiving end of that. Don't take it personal he just doesn't see how his choices effect you. Try to be happy for him. If you don't have a boyfriend its hard to see what his mindset is. If you do then I guess you have the right to be hurt. Unfortunately people get consumed by relationships. It becomes the only thing they think about.

• I always put family first, but everyone is different. Seems like this guy is balls deep in love, good for him.

• He's essentially putting his Wife before his family, that is absolutely acceptable don't let it bother you.

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry, but when you're that serious with someone (4 years automatic seriousness) they should absolutely become before your family. It's called growing up and starting you're own family.

• Well, has he had a shitty relationship with his family before? My boyfriend comes before my mother's side of the family any day, and we've only been together for eight months. But that's just because I dislike those people anyway.