Are there guys out there who actually want something laid back and serious?

i feel like i can't find anyone for me. i want a guy who loves the gym, eats healthy, doesn't want kids till 30 or if ever, is enjoyable to talk to but not annoying clingy, a great friend basically but a spouse... wants a place together and have fun. go to movies, parties, and exc with their girl. do they exist? or am i too picky?

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy that doesn't want kids? That eliminates most men right there. But there's still some. Then you have those other requirements: gym, healthy food, enjoyable to talk to but not clingy, go to movies, parties. I find that as few as 3 requirements can narrow down your pool of choices to about 1% of potential spouses near your age. And if you live in a small town, that's probably about 10 guys? So, yes they exist, but you might have to go looking for them rather than waiting for them to ask you out. Have you tried online dating sites? You can search based on those exact interests and it matches you with men that have listed the same stuff. I think it might help in your case,... not so much in mine.

What Guys Said 5

• No they exist. I am one of those guys. Except I can't find a woman who is interested in those things.

• mmm what if a guy has those things but lies a lot , love gambling , a player or loves one thing from above too much.
    I don't think you will like him much too right?
    my point is the problem is that you actually searching in the wrong direction cauze I think what is more important is to look in the guy's bad side to see his mistakes and think can I handle it or not then you will have the right one for you.(I guess)

• I do want something serious. That must be the reason because I'm single for now xD

Don't worry, there are guys around who want something serious. Someone will correspond your expectations. You just have to keep looking.

• You just kinda described me. I need to start thinking about kids now though.

• you want a guy that goes to the gym then try meeting some men inside the gym. maybe someone in there will fit the description or go running and I'm sure you could find fit men running.

What Girls Said 0