What should I do with this guy?

A hot guy in my class at the highschool stares at me each 5 minutes everyday... What should I do? Stare at him back or pretend that I didn't notice him... Actually I have a crush on him now... How can I make him likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him. That's the best way to go. It may be hard, but it'll be worth it. Make an excuse to talk to him. This is the easiest way. Maybe ask him about something casual like homework or time or something. Take it from there. Good luck I hope this works for you!

What Guys Said 2

• Lol he already likes you

• Stare him out till he looks away lol

What Girls Said 1

• Approach him. This happened to me as well and once I approached him, we started talking. We got to know each other more and then expressed our feelings towards one another. That's when things happened. He was way too shy to ever come up to me, and all thanks to my confidence coming into play, to this day, we're still very good friends. :) It might seem real odd, but it's all worth it in the end.