How before he should ask you out?

Just curious but how long do you think you should talk to a guy before he asks you out? My friend for some reason just asks girls out that he barely knows and they just say yes for some reason. I don't know how or why or how this works but now I'm starting to wonder. So I'm curious, how long do you talk to a guy and get to know him before you think its okay for him to just ask you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• He shouldn't if he knows what's good for him.

• That's what I told him! But he just does it anyways like what the hell?

• Kick in crock, if that just turns him on, run!

What Girls Said 1

• you ask when you feel comfortable enough, when she shows signs she likes you. unfortunately that's easier said than done sometimes. but on the other hand some girls like when guys go for what they want. when you wait too long it could make a girl feel like you have other interests that aren't her, and then she loses interests.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be confident and carpe diem. For sometimes, as you many have regretted, you will not be afforded a second chance or a do over to talk to certain women you encounter.