Tall women jealous?

Do you think taller women have a reason to be jealous of shorter women; Some people think tall women are masculine looking and that short women have more options when it comes to dating. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty tall and I've always been pretty tall, but the only time I've been jealous of shorter girls was when I was in middle school because everyone else was short and I was like a tree amongst bushes lol. But as I got older people grew and became who they are today. I've really just accepted the fact that I was tall because I can't really change my height can I? But there are perks in being either tall or short. So I wouldn't say that being a specific height is better because that is just height shaming to make myself feel better. But this debate won't really help anyone because people have their own preferences at the end of the day. I really hope I answered you question (:

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think tall women are masculine but since many guys want to date women shorter than them and most women want to date guys taller than them, it can seriously limit their options if they aren't willing to make sacrifices. Short guys have the same issue sometimes.

• With their long legs, sexy looks, being a model material, looking better in dresses and clothes in general, looking classy and regal, they have nothing to be jealous of. No one thinks women like Jennifer Lawrence (she's tall) look masculine, I think they look more feminine because of their legs and elegance. Tall women are goddesses <3

What Girls Said 7

• Tall women have NOTHING to be jealous of. I am happy with my height of 5'1", but I have had times where I wished I was taller than that. I know plenty of guys that like taller women. My one friend is 5'8" or 9" and has no trouble getting guys. She is nowhere near masculine either. She's gorgeous. I don't think they have a harder time, but of course, I could be wrong.

• I'm 5'10" and I think I'm attractive, I've seen a ton of attractive short girls, tall girls, girls in the middle.

Nah, I'm not jealous. I don't think one is "better" than the other, but I like myself how I am and if being shorter were an option I wouldn't take it.

• Im short but I wish I had the long legs that tall women have! I think some shorter guys might not be okay with a girl beig way taller but for the most part don't care. there's someone out there for everyone!

• Nah nah I'd kill for long legs some days. And to be able to reach things, actually. It'd be nice to be able to not have to put things on the bottom two shelves and pulled forward just so I can reach 'em.

• I think every woman has a fair chance in dating regardless of their height. Some guys may be after a particular preference height according to others and some couldn't care less.

Just whatever tickles the guy fancy I would presume.

• I'm not jealous, but I do wish I was a tad shorter sometimes. Like, 5'5 would be amazing. I could wear heels and things but still be at a normal height. 5'9 really isn't that bad though, I wish I had a shorter torso and stereotypical tall-girl legs, but nobody's perfect so it's whatever. I'm still good-looking enough to not hate myself and that's what matters.

• I'm not jealous. I need the height to spread my fat lol. I'm just right and I don't care if others think differently. I'm 5'7 which is above average for an American woman but I don't feel masculine at all, not because of my height at least.