How accurate are horoscopes?

I have friends that say horoscopes are nothing but nonsense, while other friends are saying it's pretty accurate? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Millionaires don't use astrology... billionaires do-JP Morgan. To answer your question, those things you read in the newspaper are horse shit. The detailed reports based on when, where, what time etc. you where born are scary accurate. I've seen some reports predict extremely detailed things in people's lives that already had happened or went on to happen in the future.

What Girls Said 1

• They're not accurate at all. If they were, there would only be twelve types of people.

What Guys Said 2

• They're purely superstition. Any kind of information that is designed to vaguely fit with almost anyones life would seem accurate.

• Horoscope is like any other mythical creature just as the tooth fairy, it exists only if you believe it does.

I for one, it's like the day says you will be richer, you're expecting $$$$$!!!
    but you're either going to get something unexpected whether its being richer in Love or Knowledge, or even just a buck richer. you still got richer than you were hours ago. hahaha, It's a very miraculous thing really, Just like (True) Love.

xoxo.