How would you react if the person you were dating was into Bomb Making?

But no ones asked this dating question before lol

They are into other things as well, but this was one of their hobbies.

Your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• its easy enough to make a bomb with household supplies (not very effective) and its easy enough to legally get your hands on black powder here, so i don't think it would be too uncommon for a guy to have that kind of hobby but it would be concerning, if it was his job (like bomb disposal - swat) then completely understandable

What Girls Said 8

• Uhhhh no. Definite deal breaker. I don't want to be an accomplice to terrorism. I would proceed to break up with them in the nicest way possible and quietly fade out of their life.

• Knew a guy like that once upon a time. He collected guns as well. Unstable individual and Im glad it never went very far.

• Only if that was his job profession. If it is just a hobby then I would scram.

• Not gonna lie I'd be a little skeptical and a bit freaked out about their intentions with this hobby.

• well... i would want to stop dating him but the thought of his bombs and his angry face might just make me stay.

• Cool, creepy, scary, dangerous, interesting.

• Yeah. I'm out. See you, kitty!

• It'll be hypocrital of me since my biggest interest is serial killers etc, but I'd probably leave. It depends on his views on some issues though.

What Guys Said 7

• ______ (insert her name there) THEY called me UGLY so let em have it **throws a fat ass cherry bomb at them* (#^ ^#)

• Depends on how emotionally stable they are...

• I can understand having or wanting to have a unique skill set but bomb making is crossing the line.

• It depends on what they do with these bombs. If they are some rogue ISIS member, then i'd probably break up with that person.

• Comes very useful.. We gonna get Married..

• Makes bombs? Like explosive ones? The kinds that go BOOM?

• 'Fascinating hobby you've got there, but sadly, I don't think this is going to work, so, c ya.'