GUYS: If a girl walked up to you (who you've never seen before) and she asked you if you wanted to go on a date, would you?

Assuming you found her attractive, would you say yes to a date with a complete stranger? Would you like her confidence in asking you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just out of the blue asking for a date? Maybe. If it was something casual. I wouldn't do some big production. I'd be more open if she walked up and started a conversation before asking.

• Okay that's a good idea. Thanks!

• Its true they may get intimidated first , but the reality is this , if she is really pretty, men dont want to miss this once in a life time opportunity , i dont say every man will say yes just like that only if she is pretty , but they ask them self a question is there anything to lose from this discussion , the answer they always get is nope and nobody wants to miss the chance, even if they say no to that girl , there mind will always ask the same thing to them , damn i should have said yes to that girl.

What Guys Said 17

• I would blush, stammer in surprise and get all of the sudden nervous, tilt my head and smile in embarrassment. I never have gone on a date in my life, so I would give it a try and say yes.

• Aww oh my gosh your answer is so sweet! I would totally go on a date with you! XD

• Looks like the 1st sentence I just explained above just happened. Thank you.

• Aww :)
      You're so cute! You're welcome :)

• If I knew for a fact that she was sincerely asking me out because she was interested in me and wasn't doing it to make fun of me, then yeah I'd say yes and I would be really flattered.

• Is this something you're planning on doing?

But to answer the question, yes. And I have before.

• Yes, I am planning on it.
      And thanks for your answer :)

• Haha no problem. I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about by asking him. Don't think any guy would say no, unless of course they're in a relationship.

• Okay that's good to hear! Sounds like my chances are pretty good then :D

• I dont turn down Beauty Its on

• If I was attracted to her? Definitely nothing wrong with a pretty girl having the courage to take the lead.

• fuck yea.. i probably wouldn't want to do a full dinner as i dont know. and i dont want spend too much a girl i dont even know

• Haha you wouldn't have to pay though.

• Oh, okay. Yeah that's what I was assuming, but thank you for the clarification :)

• i thought it ment the girl pays.. lol

• I actually had something similar to this happen to me, one day I was at work and these two college chicks came in and wanted to get memberships for the gym. While they were doing their paperwork they started to chat with me, and asked when I got off of work while giggling, sadly I got off and had to leave while they were still working out and never got to explore it further. And depending on the type of vibe I am getting from the said person in your question I might agree to their date.

• sure y not C:

• If she was pretty I would probably say no because it would most likely be someone joking around and doing it for a laugh

• Yes that's how friendships start

• maybe but I would be suspicious the whole time

• Everybody knows the answer to this simple question , which is if she is pretty yes or else no.

• Well I just thought some people may say no if they were intimidated or say no because she is a stranger.

• It'd throw me off guard

• Yup. I would also think that it might be some elaborate prank, but its a risk i'd take.

• I'd reject her, I'm in a relationship.

• Haha but would you if you were single?

• lol no im handsome

• I probably wouldn't, because I have major self-esteem issues about my body.

• But if she asks you on a date wouldn't that be a bough validation to know that you're body is not as bad as you think?

• I didn't develop like I should have, so a lot of women would be put off if a relationship turned intimate. That's why I never bothered.

• You'll never know if you don't try :)

What Girls Said 0