Where did you meet your other half?

I always find it interesting hearing stories of how everyone meets their boyfriends/partners. So my question is where/how did everyone meet their other half? :)

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I met her when we were both volunteering for the ASPCA. The moment o walked in for the first time I was immediately attracted to her. Not only because she's a beautiful Latina but because she has such a soul compared to other girls I've dated or so I think.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh yeah how long u been dating now? :)
      Do u enjoy volunteering at the ASPCA? I have been thinking of volunteering at the animal rescue down the road :)

• Show All
    • Awesome! Go for it.

• Yeah i probably will :) Good luck with your volunteering! thank u for telling me how u met your other half. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Luckily I was born with it or that would've been a medical emergency.

3|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend?
    images.sodahead.com/.../...mg_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
    I have it since my birth.

0|0
    0|0
  • inside a cake

0|0
    0|0
  • in miami she's no longer my other half Thats to funny any way another half

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too many takers for squirrels with big, scary teeth!!! Seriously, I haven't. This time last year I thought I finally did but nope. Her loss I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • At work actually :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • At McDonalds
    Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • On the streets.. but never saw her again!

0|0
    0|0
  • By a giant meat slicer!

0|0
    0|0
  • Here
    Fill her
    satisfaction

0|0
    0|0
  • Omegle. Basically Chatroulette. She was at a party at her mates house and three of them had gotten bored, I was up sleepless at 3am and chatting to random people because I didn't feel like being productive and fancied a natter as my housemates were asleep.

Put together out of 28,000 people online at the time. Never been so close but so far away to anyone in my life. Meeting this summer all being well, absolutely can't wait. :)

2|0
    0|0
    • Hope all goes well for you. :)
      Funny how people meet sometimes, very lucky match out of that many people.

• Show All
    • If we're both still about on GAG by then, I'll happily tell you. :)

• haha sounds good :)

What Girls Said 8

• 3|1
    0|0
  • On Instagram weirdly never dated anyone off the internet before but it was the best thing I ever done.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kik lol. we've been dating since March 2014 untill now :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In that there fancy womb place

0|0
    0|0
  • Through a friend, at a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their are too many and are found at book stores and library... guess who are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • At college.

0|0
    0|0
  • On this very site; no joke :')

1|1
    0|0