I don't like to see girls that aren't caucasian or are Asian with caucasian guys but I like see Asian guys with caucasian girls and other races?

When are men of my own kind stealing women of other races or women of other races showing hate against the men of their own race and mocking them for me I feel proud, confindent and boost my masculinity and self-esteem instead of emasculation and feeling like a loser with girls of my own kind attracted or wanting other race.

I like when men of my own kind dominate and steal girls of other races or make the men of other races angry or feeling like losers and humiliated for men of my own kind showing dominance against them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's normal.

What Girls Said 5

• Not sure where the question is in that, but that's a very juvenile point of view. Sounds exhausting as well, to have strong feelings of yours so tied to the actions of other people that have no direct impact on your life. I'd suggest getting over it, but yeah, good luck with that, I guess.

• You boy, have some serious ego issues.

• The whole question confused me but why would you even care so much? It's none of your bloody business.

• How old are you?

• This is confusing?

What Guys Said 4

• Given a bunch of crap that goes on... I don't find it that odd.

My white female cousin has an Asian husband. Rejoice.

• My fiancée and I have different ethnic backgrounds. I didn't "steal" her from "her kind," she didn't "steal" me from "my kind." We are people, not property, and anyone has a right to love.

• Why do guys call it stealing women? They weren't anyone else's property to begin with. What race are you by the way? Because you have a really twisted view of life.

• You racist bastard!