He's awkward and hasn't made out with anyone and i even had sex? what do i do?

Well, there is this guy, that I've been sort of crushing on for like two years. It's really complicated, but we have a friend in common who made him notice me. We flirt and hug a lot, and when I'm not at school he sends me messages and tells me that he misses me. I like him so much and I believe he likes me too, but he's VERY socially awkward. Sometimes I feel like dying because I'm so in love, but then I keep thinking about how awkward it would be if we got together. He's 16 and I'm 15, and he hasn't made out yet, while I've had sex and made out with five different people (he doesn't know about it). We're so good friends and it would bother me a lot if we ever kissed and it went terrible, but I really like him and we're even gonna watch a movie together on Friday .. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Most Helpful Guy

• You must teach him the ways of the Force!

What Guys Said 2

• If you really like he ask him out. He like be more open if you start dating.

• It doesn't matter as far as you really like him. He will get better over time if he hadn't made out yet. And don't keep any secrets from him if you guys get together I am sure he will understand. I wish you best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• U kids and ur problems...
    Ah, well, u'll never know whether he's a good kisser or not if u dont try. If u already had sex and made out with guys and he hasn't it doesn't make u better than him so, if you're not willing to take ur chances, then i'm sure he'll find probably a virgin girl who doesn't care about those stuff.

• It sounds like you two are going to get along fine. If he doesn't make out with you to your standards. Tell him. But in a nice way. Basically, kiss him how you want to be kissed and he should learn from that. Don't be ashamed of your past. Its your past. Not his.