Would you think your boyfriend is a loser if he didn't make it through the police academy?

I failed one of my test by one question because I got cocky. I was 90% done with the academy about to graduate. My girlfriend broke up with me a week before this. I'm 21.

I'm going back with the next class.
She broke up with me a week BEFORE this not after. And it was for understandable reasons that just pertained to our situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget her. She's a superficial police groupie whore! Find a chick with class!

• No she's a good chick circumstances made us break up. Just a bad situation.

• Yeah her parents aren't very normal though.

• If they decide who she dates, then you are screwed. Even if you put up with it, you will never be able to build a life together...

What Girls Said 4

• I would never break up with someone for a reason like that. There's got to be something else. That just seems ignorant on her part to break up with you because you failed. In a relationship, when you fail at anything your partner should be there to help you through it. Not leave you behind.

• She broke up with me a week before this not after.

• Gotcha. Not a guy isn't a loser for failing at police academy. There's lots of guys our age that aren't doing anything with their life. As long as you are trying, I don't think you could be a loser.

• no, i'd be there for him and support him through it. i would never break up with my boyfriend or think less of him for failing at something. that's very low.

• She broke up with me before this Not after.

• oops sorry i didn't read it well enough. well then i don't know what she has to do with the question haha. either way, i would never break up with my boyfriend while he was in the police academy, or if he failed. i would never think he's a loser either. i wouldn't think any guy is a loser if he didn't make it through the police academy. that's hard work.

• No. No. No.

• No I wouldn't think he was a loser just because of that.

What Guys Said 3

• not a loser. you're doing something with your life and trying. will you promise me something though, when you make it, be a good cop! :)

• Those who think u r loser r the real losers..

• I think your a loser because you want to be a cop and are cocky. We don't need more cocky cops. Take failing as a blessing and find something better to do for a career.