I'm curious about possible dating out of my race. I guess it's society that puts this big taboo on it.

25 years old and he is 32 so why is it such a huge deal for me. does it mean that god won't love me because my family and society says no? help

Most Helpful Girl

• According to the bible, god loves all of his children & made humans in the image of himself.

It's an issue only if you make it one. Regardless of what we look like on the outside, we all feel pain, have insecurities and are capable of great things. Don't cut your possibilites short because of what other people say. If you love someone, or even just like them, go for it. It's your life & your happiness you're talking about.

I would suggest moving to a place where interracial relationships are more accepted.

What Guys Said 3

• Proceed with your intentions, as God will love you - and your family and parts of society should really work more at being open-minded.

• god isn't real so I don't see where he comes into this

• Whenever you have a problem or an insecurity, just say it's society's fault.

Racism? Society.

Crime? Society.

Famine? Society.

It's like a gold mine of guilt, except it never runs out.

What Girls Said 4

• I have been dating outside my race for quite sometime now and in fact am engaged to a wonderful man outside my race. Yes I had family problems in the beginning but I withstood the resentment from my family and soon they realized this was what I was. Today my brothers accept Shaun and my parents are no longer bothered by it and will be a big part of spring wedding.

If you two click don't give up for anything and it will work out for you. I am looking forward to doing my part to bring some beautiful mixed race children into this world and will get started on that project on our wedding night

• i think other people shouldnt judge, and if they want to bring god into the mix remember that that the bible says do not judge. I can relate to your situation. I was brought up to respect everyone, but not to date outside my own race. I choose not to date outside my own race, but I don't care if other people do it. Its your life and you have the right to follow your heart. I have lots of friends that have dated/married out side their race,and even have mixed kids. I love them and their kids. Everyone has a right to live their own life. People need to stop being judgmentful and hateful. God isn't going to stop loving you. He says in the bible that all people are his children and made by him..

• God doesn't look at our race and He will ALWAYS love you. I only date out of my race. I could care less what "society" thinks. Don't worry :]

• God does not go by man's law. Man makes his own laws God's word is always the same. LOVE EVERYONE