So.. I'm in a predicament... I need help please?

there are two girls.. one is a tall blonde.. beautiful to say the least.. she has liked me for a while and wants to hang out at a movie or something thus weekend.. on the other hand is another girl who likes me.. she's a short brunette.. also very pretty. what I'm trying to figure out is how to go with what my heart is telling me.. I want to hit it off with the right person.. and I don't know what to do. the blonde girls is goofy like me and is a lot of fun.. the brunette is calmer.. more laid back and just mellow. I find the blonde more attractive.. but I don't want that to be the factor.. I am just confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hang out with both of them (individually) for a while. Give it a couple more weeks and decide who you really like. Act completely like yourself and see which girl can handle you better. Don't only look at the physical aspects because beauty is only skin deep and not all beautiful people are nice...

What Girls Said 2

• Poor you...

• Go with what your heart tells you, I would say. In this case it seems like you have a win win. :) Good luck. Hope you end up with the right one.

What Guys Said 2

• So you have this tall, beautiful blonde who has liked you for awhile - and you haven't asked her out yet? Why haven't you two been dating for some time now?

• The that is goofy sounds fun...