What does she mean she isn't ready?

i had an ex, we dated for like 5 month but it could been longer... we see each other everyday and I did a lot to prove myself to her I can be the one. I mean like I took her out, buy her stuff, I watch her play her volleyball game, I change the way I dress, I did everything for her to prove her that I would do anything to stay with her. until one day she text me on my phone and said what would you do if I broke up with u? I told her I would be broken in half. and she said oh... I want to brake up with u. so I ask her why and what I did was wrong? she said she ain't ready. but what does she mean she ain't ready? I haven't ask her or sex or anything..

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she just wasn't ready for a serious or commited relationship :( She probably saw that you what you were trying to show her and maybe got a little scared because you have different views on what kind of relationship you had :(

Hope this helps and goodluck! :)

What Girls Said 1

• If you didn't do anything wrong let her go. Don't ask why. Maybe she'll realize the mistake she's made and call you down the road. Start dating other people immediately. Don't even wait. Put the power back in your hands.

What Guys Said 1

• First some general advice about women: do not change who you are. Do not act differently, dress differently or otherwise change yourself dramatically to "please" a girl. 9 times out of 10 this will cause her to lose respect for you because you're not the "confident guy" that most girls want. They don't want a guy they can walk all over, they want a "man". This is something you will discover (hopefully) as you get older and go through more relationships.

That being said, "she isn't ready" means she lost interest in you. She doesn't like you anymore (in a romantic way). But she's nice and doesn't want to hurt your feelings too much, so she made it about a problem with herself and not with you. Best thing I can tell you is move on. You're still so young and there are so many girls out there.