Ladies, what makes a guy sexy to you?

Body? Personality, Etc? What turns you on about a guy / what get you in the mood / what make you take notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall, somewhat muscular (not super jacked but with some muscle definition) can take care of me (does little things like opening jars, for example), intelligent, gets along with my family and friends, has goals and ambitions, has a decent job, smells good and takes care of his hygiene, can make me laugh but also I can make him laugh, knows how to treat a lady once in awhile...

What Girls Said 4

• I have four things I look for in a guy: sense of humor, kindness, intelligence, and genuine. I hate it when a guy gives me a ton of compliments because it makes him seem like a player that only cares about her looks. So ask a lot of questions about her and appear interested, I love it when a guy remembers something I mentioned to him and brings it up later. So an example would be if you talk about music and a girl tells you her favorite song or band, then a week or two later play that for her.

• Thanks great answer

• >"I love it when a guy remembers something I mentioned to him and brings it up later."
      So you want a parrot?

>"I have four things I look for in a guy: sense of humor, kindness, intelligence, and genuine (I believe you mean genuineness or sincerity)."
      Generic qualities are generic.

• Well Swordcat, I like to know that my guys is actually listening to what I'm saying and cares, so if he brings up something I've said another time in conversation, I know he's actually paying attention.
      And I don't think those qualities are generic, those are the four qualities that are most important in a guy to me. For example, since you can't understand four simple qualities I would not consider you intelligent, and since the tone of your response was very rude and disbelieving, I would not consider you kind either.

• Confidence

Nice body (muscular, not skinny, strong, tall)

• what does confidence mean to you? Lots of times I find it interesting what it means to women - often a world of difference from how men intrepret confidence

• Personality, smile, and sense of humor

• For me to be honest it's more the personality, of course a hot body would turn me on, but a "bad personality" would always turn me off opposed to a "bad body"

What Guys Said 0