serious crush help?

So, I have a crush on this boy in my grade. He's in one of my classes, although we've never actually talked.. He looks at me ALL class period, and told my friend he thinks I'm cute. But, he's sorta awkward and really really shy, so he won't talk to me. And I'm also really, really shy.. So I freeze when I'm even near him. I don't know what to do, and I don't want being shy to ruin something we could have. So, I NEED HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go on a date where you wouldn't need to talk and get more comfortable around each other

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to him your young he's young so best thing for the both of you is to try. Start with small talk its ok to be nervous most of us are when we talk to a crush. Just got for it.

• One on you guys needs to man up and say hi. Nothing is going to happen if you just look at each other all day. Say hi and start a conversation.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly? Talk to him. He seems to be trying to get close to you; and if he's shy, he's probably waiting for confirmation that you feel the same way. Go for it. I know that he'll respect and love you for it. Good luck. <3

• You should talk to him. It's better to be direct and get things clear than to be always dreaming with something unreal. If he doesn't want it, you'll know. If he does, you can go out together.

• Write him a note in class. Writing is often a lot easier than talking.