Do girls like guys wearing cologne?

I have a girlfriend and I smell just fine but i wonder if girls like guys who have cologne on. please help.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Yes. But don't be like a 12 year old boy and spray half a bottle of axe or old spice on yourself. Wear some of that fancy shit ;DD

• I LOVE a good smelling man!! Can be cologne or just the freshly showered smell..

I was at the store once and this good looking man was near me and he smelled incredible.. I "conveniently" shopped not far behind him so I could smell him lol and no I'm not a stalker lol he had no idea I was loving his scent lol

• I LOVE THE SMELL OF COLOGNE but I don't want to spray it on me Oh gosh ahhhhhhh cologne makes me melt like ahhhhhh #Icantdeal it's sooooo mmmmmm such a turn on :P

• Oh my goodness, Yes! I absolutely love guy's cologne. I'm not talking about overpowering, cheap axe spray. I mean like a nice woodsy smell that lingers on my clothes when he leaves. A subtle yet noticeable smell. Always a plus in my book. Just not at the gym, please. There's a time and a place for everything, including cologne.

• Have you smelled L'Eau d'Issey? Im pretty sure u would like it :)

• I do love Acqua di Gio that smells awesome. Always makes me want to go to the beach

• Haha yupp i like it too

• I love when a guy wears Usher, Polo Black/Red/Green/Blue, Acqua di Gio, and some guy once wore Sexy Black Panther from this cowboy place, and it smelled good too

• I love love love good cologne! I'm a scent kind of person and I'll remember if someone smelt good and sometimes I'll get closer to someone just to smell their cologne.. lol. BUT some people wear too much and it's unpleasant. Spray some on your wrists, neck and chest. Otherwise it's too much.

• Haha thank you for the advice!

• Keep it simple and clean!

• Being attractive is 30% looks 50% personality and 20% smell. Just a little bit of Axe goes A LONG WAY

• Howd I forget Axe!!!

• tbh i don't like wearing axe. A lot of girls hate it and the boys locker room smells like axe all day!

• yesssssssssssss

• Yes. If a guy smells nice it can make him so much more attractive. Its a big turn on

• I love when guys wear cologne. As long as you don't over do it. Guys that smell good are the best

• I do, but I like the scent to be soft not over powering.

• In my opinion, cologne is such a great way to express your personality through smell. When women put on way to much perfume and it smells too overpowering, same goes for men.

• Yes absolutely

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Just not TO much.

What Guys Said 1

• basically why someone should use cologne? i see no point in it, since after going out you'll get dirty anyway