He hasn't asked me out for Valentines?

I'm somewhat involved with a guy right now although things aren't official. While I was gone on break a while back he had asked me over for dinner two weeks in advance. But now, Valentine's day is a few days away and I've heard nothing. I have an offer from someone else, should I take that up instead or wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can text him to make sure.

• I prefer to have the guy ask first. And since the other guy has already asked me it makes me feel like that guy cares more.

• You're so old school; it is the 21st century. Only in the realm of relationships where people stop fighting for what they want. Anyway, it sounds like you are in an exclusive item with the guy who booked with you two weeks ago. If you go with the second guy, that other guy may leave.

What Guys Said 5

• lol like you have to go out on that day on a date or you feel like a fish out of water and some reject, thats not the way it works don't take the backup quarterback do something with your friends instead

• Hopefully the guy you are kind of involved with will ask you,
    do you like the other guy as well?

if so take the other guy on his offer, it shows he is not afraid to be romantic and involved with you

• Give him hints or jokingly tell him that you have a date for Valentine's and see how he responds

• You're a very pretty girl. Take this other guy's offer and have fun. Since you're not in an official relationship, you owe the first guy nothing at all.

• What did you end up doing? Hard to imagine why this guy would be "somewhat involved" with you and NOT want to do Valentine's with you!

• He was an asshole. I told him I had an offer and he said he "wouldn't be the guy to stop me". We had a serious talk and he's afraid of commitment and doesn't want to date so he's okay if I date around cause I'm assuming that's what he does. Bastard.

• Ha! I don't think I am, though that would be pretty cool! I'll message you though! XD

• Oh! Looks like I can't! XD

What Girls Said 2

• Depends who you like more. If you're really into the first guy, shoot him a text and see if he asks you out for Valentine's. If you're not all that keen on him and like the other guy more, take him up on his offer.

• You're still in the field it's okay to go out and play. I would take the offer from the guy who asked.