Do see Valentine's Day as a day where your relationship should advance physically, if it hasn't already?

Do you view Valentine's Day as an appropriate time to become more physically involved with you SO?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they portray Valentine's Day as the day where things should be taken to the next level, like it's what you're suppose to do. However, I don't think it has to be that way. I think being physically involved with someone should be a choice between those two people, not what the calendar say's.

What Girls Said 3

• I see Valentine's day as just another day. I don't really see much of the point to celebrate your relationship just once a year. I would want to celebrate it at random times.

• If it's the right time it's the right time. V day is nothing to do with it.

• maybe and maybe. maybe because Valentine's day is an especial day and maybe not because im dont like to go with the flow like i rather have a small wedding dressing the way we want and with a rock band rather than a lot of people great long drees and romantic music. I think i like todo things different be me more that do what is su supposed to do. I can advance e physically in a relationship any other day.

• So an opportunity but not a mandate

• yeah but i still rather do it another day to do it my way.

What Guys Said 0