Do see Valentine's Day as a day where your relationship should advance physically, if it hasn't already?

Do you view Valentine's Day as an appropriate time to become more physically involved with you SO?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they portray Valentine's Day as the day where things should be taken to the next level, like it's what you're suppose to do. However, I don't think it has to be that way. I think being physically involved with someone should be a choice between those two people, not what the calendar say's.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I see Valentine's day as just another day. I don't really see much of the point to celebrate your relationship just once a year. I would want to celebrate it at random times.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's the right time it's the right time. V day is nothing to do with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe and maybe. maybe because Valentine's day is an especial day and maybe not because im dont like to go with the flow like i rather have a small wedding dressing the way we want and with a rock band rather than a lot of people great long drees and romantic music. I think i like todo things different be me more that do what is su supposed to do. I can advance e physically in a relationship any other day.

0|0
    0|0
    • So an opportunity but not a mandate

• yeah but i still rather do it another day to do it my way.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.