If a guy tells you he wants to marry you an your the best thing to happen to them an its only been 5 months is he for real or fake?

Most Helpful Guy

• well he is really delusional lol!
    or maybe he isn't maybe he cheerishes you more than anything else in the world and wants to share the rest of his life with you...

What Guys Said 4

• You can't decide whether he's for real or fake by just one question... Look for other signs... Like love... I think 5 months is enough time to decide whether you want to be with someone for the rest of your life or not. Good luck...

• If he is just saying it he just means he likes u a lot and plan to marry u in the future...

Bt if he actually popped the questions then i think he's jus immature... Better u decline and say u want to get to know him better

• I'd be careful... its way too soon. It can be more of a fascination he has towards you and it may last long term or its just for the moment.

• Could be genuine, but you're still in the infatuation part of the relationship. So you can be the best thing to ever happen to him, but it's too early for marriage.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends upon if he wants something you are denying him. For example: If you aren't sleeping with him and have expressed "you're waiting for someone you would marry" it is more likely to be just a line. This is especially true if he starts trying to talk you into something right after he says it.
    But if he is just saying it without trying to seek something in return, he is probably genuine.
    Many studies show men fall in love more quickly. They know pretty quickly, almost instantly, if this is a girl they want to marry or just one they are going to fuck. It is actually woman that take a long time to internally (and you know with anyone else that will listen lol) whether or not he is the right guy, and how you feel about him, and all the other millions of thoughts that go through our heads.

• I'm inclined to say it's just talk. A dream of his. But for now just talk.

I mean, my boyfriend told me he wanted to marry me when he was 12... and again when he was 16 and I was inclined to think that was just talk. And now here we are and I'm now 99% positive we're going to get married. So I mean... it might be real, but at this point, play it safe and assume it's just talk.

Don't go squashing his dreams though :p You may very well find yourself boyfriendless if you do that!