Why are most guys jerks to sweet girls?

Most of the guys I know will flirt with any girl and then when they date, he treats her like crap and takes advantage of her. I have had this happen to me multiple times and I don't get it, if you don't truly like the girl, why date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• to get sex... your obviously behind on the time... life is all about sex lmao...

but seriously most guys think only about getting the next wet kitty and nothing for the woman... its all about the instant gratification... i dont understand these guys though... with the effort they put into deceiving 1 girl and getting sex a few times i can put into a real relationship and get sex every night for years... quite frankly though i dont respect a woman that can't hold out at least a little with a man... my girly has no self control hit that ear lobe and she's mine but it took me months of talking with her and at least a week of hanging out + several date b4 i pressed our first kiss... but guys just dont have the control or interests that i do lol

ure 2 damn young to be worrying about dating anyway... w/e you do is just sex... you can't possibly understand how a relationship works much less love... hell i still dont properly understand a relationship and I've had 5 years worth of them and kids and hell if i ever understand love...

just use a condom and use the pill and think nothing more of men than sex at your age if you have to but honestly if you can't deal with that.001% chance popping up with u having a kid you have no business having even protected sex

• Dude chill the fuck out. She posted anonymously, so it's not going to show her actual age. For all you know she could be 17. "Taking advantage" is all about sex now, huh? It's never just using her for her looks or status to get popular anymore. It's all about "gettin dat pusseh".

• it says under her name under 18... so ya i know her approx age... and i know much more on this subject than some 19 year old whos just entering the real world... and age is no sign of maturity... a mature woman would get to know a man for a length of time b4 offering her wet kitty to him... a mature woman would stand up for herself when she's treated wrong... these are obvious... how many people get married in a lasting marriage at her age? most women will be in their mid 20s or early 30s by time they get married if its meant to last so very few actually find high school sweethearts... not saying it dont happen but unwise to assume it so... as a woman you have to take extra responsibility because your the 1 that gets preggo...

and who the fuck cares about inner circles anymore... pussy is the key to the inner circles... either way its still sex their after... what i said was the unbiased truth... if you dont like it that dont mean its any less true

What Guys Said 5

• There are just as many girls that treat us guys like crap to. What kind of guys are you going for? Are you going for the popular ones?

• I suppose that's because the sweet girls 'choose' to date the jerks, while rejecting or friendzoning the good guys.

• *reverses genders with same question*
    GUYS DONT OWE YOU ANYTHING, REALLY ALL NICE GIRLS ARE JUST MEAN GIRLS WHO THINK THEY DESERVE ALL THE MEN.

• They want sex

• Because you're dating the wrong guys.

• Both genders do this to each other the specifics are just different, in both cases it's because you're dating the wrong types of people.

What Girls Said 3

• Selfish people
    have to be careful when you deal with boys
    boys at your age are very immature and they only want 1 thing.

• Because they're total fucking scumbags.

• The same reason women are bitches to sweet guys... they're easy to treat bad and take advantage of.