I have yet to actually kiss a girl?

Is it weird that im 16 and still have yet to kiss a girl? I haven't had that many girlfriends because i don't want to end up with someone im going to regret going out with immediately. And when i do want to try to kiss the girls i have gone out with its just awkward for me since i have never done it to begin with

Most Helpful Girl

• dude relax, i had my first kiss when i was almost 19.
    dont try to be like anyone else, or wonder if ur weird just because it's taking u more time. it ain't a race, no need to rush or overthink. just go with the flow, take ur time and do things when YOU feel ready.

What Girls Said 2

• no thats totally normal. my best friend had her first kiss at 17 and has since surpassed me in experience (we are both still 17, i had my first kiss at 14) honestly if my first bf wasn't so confident i wouldn't have happened for me for a couple more years... just do what u see in the movies (get close, tilt, get even close, kiss, etc) its a pretty natural thing. you'll learn quickly once you start

• I don't think it's weird. I'm 22, will be 23 in about a month, and haven't kissed anyone or been in a relationship or anything and I don't feel weird about it. Just do what's right for you and don't try to rush something. You'll be ok, You're only 16 so you're still young and you shouldn't put so much pressure on a kiss. It'll happen when you're ready for it to happen.

What Guys Said 0