Would you date a guy who's never been in a relationship at all?

Ladies, Would you date a guy who's in his mid 20s and never been in a relationship at all or been intimate with a woman in any way and never even been on an actual date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am dating a guy like that, but he has had one night stands before.

• I've never done anything with a woman whatsoever. Not even making out

• So you wouldn't mind having to teach a guy even is he was 23 and never even kissed?

• Nope, you're the same age as my boyfriend lol I had to readjust what he thought was acceptable for kissing. Trust me, any girl that likes you, will not mind. They want to date you, they'll guide you.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. Everyone has their personal reasons, I'm not gonna judge.

• Yes. I don't want to marry a whore.

• I've never been in a relationship, and that's never been a factor. Having said that, I date and have had sex. Those last two hurdles are likely to be a bigger challenge for you to overcome (as opposed to a relationship), but it depends on your age. If you're only 18 I'd say it's less of an issue.

• I'm a 22 yo college graduate and I've never even kissed a girl

• Dating is a relationship. It's just a casual relationship.

• Hypothetically, sure, if I liked him and he seemed cool and not abnormal.

• Don't care if you haven't.

• I am currently dating a guy who had never been in a relationship before me :)

• Well. It's difficult to say.
    Most likely yes, depending on your current situation obviously all the other obvious statements, but most likely a lot of girls would. I don't think it's really all the important to dwell on past relationships or the amount you've had. Just focus on being the best person you can be and they'll come along :)
    Good luck

What Guys Said 2

• Most women wouldn't care if they like you.

• There will always be a gal that will give you a chance no matter what. Have faith in yourself.