So I saved a lot of money and became emotionally whole being single for a long time. I think I m understanding this MGTOW movement?

anyone know what this is? its a modern mens way of adapting to all the threats and risks involved in dating the modern women.

by the way I M NOT AN MGTOW, I JUST GET WHY MEN ARE GOING DOWN THIS ROUTE. I WANT THE TRADITIONAL FAMILY etc . ITS NOT FOR ME.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm WGTOW. Dating is bullshit.

• 21 going on forty

• Hey :( not nice to call a lady old

What Girls Said 1

• I think everyone can use being single to find themselves. Men and women. There are lots of people in relationships, that jump from relationship to relationship and don't know what they want cuz they never took the time to be single for more than an hour. They basically need to find out who they are, and what they want outside of a relationship.
    As for saving money, I haven't met too many women who require the man to pay.

I'm not MGTOW or WGTOW. I find they can be too bitter even for my liking.
    But when I break up, I stay single (and that includes no physical nor sexual contact - no fuck buddies, no one night stands, no kissing, etc.) for about a year or so.
    Basically, you don't need a movement to find yourself. But if you do, I guess more power to ya.

What Guys Said 7

• ...

I didn't even know what MGTOW is, but I'm starting to realize how much I relate to them.

The problem is, you know how men who are into MGTOW do it cause of women?

I don't do it JUST cause of women, I do it cause I ended up hating both genders.

So, uh, what would that make me then?

• i think MGTOW can work towards both genders. it just means Men Going Their Own Way. meaning you do things on your own terms.

• Okay :P, I am officially a CMGTOW

I'll get my superhero costume and have it embroidered on my chest.

• lmfao your great man

• i do... i think men need time to mature and grow before dealing with a relationship, often times relationships can hold people back from growing...
    i broke up with my gf in order to grow so far its worked i feel better have more money and am happy

that does not mean i have closed myself off to relationships though

• you're right, you grow in your siglehood for both sexes. this is why when you encounter a serial dater, she's often very immature and underdeveloped for her age.

anyway, i admire your mentality. i understand, its not like i m single because this is what i want. i want a traditional family

• well you are much older haha
      we are both looking for different things, but i completely agree with MGTOW
      Also good luck finding a woman to start a family with! that is very noble

• Im mgtow I still see women but its on my terms. I tell them what I have to offer and dont put up with there nonsense

• Wow... learn something new every day...

• did you google it? i have a couple friends who live like this but isn't aware of what this is lol

• its intersting huh? i didn't even know about this untill i started checking out issues of modern dating or something like that on the net hahah

• Awesome!

• Wtf is mgtow?

• MGTOW. Same thing with @dudeman

• https://www. YouTube. com/watch? v=L6SHOTHW92I

This video is all you need to watch