How do I deal with being Asian?

So I'm Asian and I like white guys, and have dated a few.

But what bothers me is that when I get married and have children, my sons will all look Asian? And I know what most Asian and even half Asian guys say about dating.

How to deal with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Now that you mention it, in all the questions about interracial dating and attractions I've seen on here, it's always been about black, white and latinos. I don't recall Asian men ever being mentioned in any of them.

Plus some (asian) food Blogger apparently recently committed suicide for this very reason.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...pular-City-workers.html

What Guys Said 7

• d00d what are you talking about? if you procreated with a Caucasian person then you will have mixed children that's it.

• I'm gonna take a wild stab here and say that the best way to deal with being Asian is by being fucking awesome.

• By going to sushi joints , celebrating Lunar new year and mid-autumn festivals and refraining from beating the shit out of your kids.

• Your baby can have recessive traits of you. And what's wrong to look like Asian?

• Noone I know likes Asian boys

• indians aren't really like other Asians

that might be true in china, but not here.

• Is something wrong happened?

• I could understand if you were another race, but most half Asian-half white people look very ambiguous racially. Probably no other paring that blends it together quite that way.
    I have to ask why it would matter though? When I hear girls say things like this regardless of their race, I cringe. Do you look down on your dad or brothers or any male relative like this? I don't understand it.

What do you mean by "I know what most Asian and even half Asian guys say about dating"?

• Meaning that most Asian guys don't get dates

• Date Mexican guys instead, were sexier and our children will be yhis awesome combo of brown skin and Asian eyes, mexican knoses.

• It's no big deal, most white guys like Asian girls ;)

• girls don't like Asian boys tho, and most half Asian people I see look way more Asian than white

• Well, I heard some white girls like Asians like Jackie Chan...

What Girls Said 3

• What's wrong with your sons looking Asian?

• Asian men are unattractive

• Are you kidding me white guys love Asian women!! But you shouldn't date them out of self hate for your own race

You should be OK with the fact that you're children will also be Asian just like you! Plus those biracials can be cute. Look up Eurasian models... Hopefully you'll learn to love yourself

• some white guys like Asian women, but girls don't like Asian boys, and most half Asian people I see look a lot more Asian.

I've never seen a half Asian person with blue eyes or blond hair.

• No. your children will be perfect, super models, talented, etc.