If you wanted to kiss me, where would you take me to make it perfect?

I'm curious to see how romantic or not romantic guys can be - or girls, if you're interested, I don't mind hearing your ideas :P

Most Helpful Guy

• there is this balloon ride lift I know of, we'll go there at night time when the city lights are all lit up and it is completely pitch dark beneath us. we'll share our kiss 500 feet in the air.

What Guys Said 20

• Probably kiss you in front of the police station to save the cops a trip.

• Somewhere quiet. Maybe a walk in the beach at night or on a rooftop/balcony at night with all the tall, glowing skyscrapers around.

• Nothing is better than my bedroom.

• Back of my windowless van?

• Id hijack a alien U. F. O fly us into the sun and kiss you there before we burn alive

• Under the rain.

• Perfect kiss is when you least expect it. Could be when we're in line for the movies, waiting for a dinner reservation, could be when I drop you off, pick you up etc. Point is, you'll be surprised :)

• to a silent farm away from city...

• Depending on where you live, I'd wanna find a really nice beach, and go at night when there's no one really there

• 17? ...*runs away*

• I'd wrap u up grab ur ass and kiss u on the moon with shooting stars over our heads with flowers i just bought u from the store in ur hands :)

• The last girl i kissed we were on top of the ferris wheel at the navy peir in chicago the first time

• Take you back

• To where we first met and joke around about our first impressions bout each other, then I'd tell you how glad I was to meet you and express what I appriciate bout you, finally I'd plant one on you

• Haha I know.. Sometimes I do that.

• Keep doing it

• your house

• Anywhere. lol

• i hold you into my arms and kiss you

• Umm. I don't want to go to jail. Sorry.

• Australia then I could kiss you down under ;)

• In a bathroom stall

What Girls Said 2

• Let me be your wings
    Let me take you high above
    Everything we're dreaming of all soon be ours.
    (I was singing while typing that)

• Either at the beach during sunrise or sunset, or sometime while its raining