Why do girls seem to be always into older guys?

i am a freshman at college that means the youngest and giels seem to be really interested in older guys what should i do lie about my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVER LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE! Just don't. That's never a good idea when it comes to dating. Honestly, I'm usually interested in guys my age or guys younger than me for some strange reason. I don't know why. It all boils down to the common assumption that older men are more mature. This isn't always the case, but that is what most women tend to think and therefore they aim to find a guy older than them.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't lie about your age. Girls often prefer older guys since they tend to be more mature. Just try to dress and act more like an adult (and don't be a potty mouth) and you'll be fine.

Would you look at mine please? Thanks!
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

• Don't lie about your age, they'll find out. And even if they didn't at first, you can't build a relationship on a lie.
    The reason for the phenomenon is mostly that girls mature faster. When I look at most guys that are my age, I want to puke because they're so immature.

You'll find a girl who's interested in you, I'm sure, but don't just look at women your age.

• Theyre more mature and look better

• Ew definitely don't lie are you crazy? That's the worst thing you could do. Girls your age will be just fine with you don't go crazy over it. Do you know how bad you're going to look once they find out how old you are lol?

• because Men are Men.. and Boys are just... ew.. boys.

What Guys Said 1

• Like over 45 year old guys?

Money. Money. Money.

• no like 24-25-26

• Usually they're pedophiles, young girls love that these days