GUYS: What are some unlikable traits about a girl that would keep you from wanting to date her?

I guess you could say what are some turns offs that will keep you from wanting to date a girl. So what are a few?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• giving negative signals like being too passive in conversation, not laughing with his jokes and being honest. or a thousand other things that may give him a bad experience. be sexy and fun to talk u will catch everyone! :)
    please answer my Q too! go to my profile and answer
    girls-would-you-respond-to-strangers-you-are-intrested-in-facebook

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Being negitive and lazy

0|0
    0|0
    • When you say *lazy, is it considered lazy if a girl wants to just kick back sometimes and just chill?

• Of course not, thats a good thing in my opinion what I mean like is when a girl says 'make me a drink' 'pass me this pass me that' even when she's closer to it its obviously a lot more than that haha:)

• Hahaha oh okay! Lol that makes sense. Yeah, that sounds more like bossy than lazy though Haha!

• entitlement, over does the euqaulity thing that she doesn't know where to stop and ends up trying to put you down/walk all over you, thinks she's more than what id rate her

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I almost thought you said "enlightenment" lol. But yeah that's a total turn off!

• Being ugly or fat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Any personality traits that turn you off?

• selfishness, cockiness, overly flirty with too many guys, always needing reassurance

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.