I am the shyest person to ever exist and it's blocking my path to women :'( I feel that I am wasting my youth help plz?

i am quiet good looking looks isn't my problem i am just extremely introverted what can i do

Most Helpful Guy

• To be yourself is important. Know who you are and be proud of it. Take time look at your self, when you realize you are who you are, make sure no one change it. Me, you know who I am by how smart I am but highly clumsy. After that show it. Show that your very artistic or show your a guy that has this gift that most admires.

What Girls Said 1

• Break out of that shell and let ur confidence radiate through u!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Just suck it up and ask a girl out. Or at least initiate some pleasant conversation. What's the worst that can happen? She continues not being your girlfriend like before?

Just challenge yourself. Pick a day or a whole week where you just fight against your normal shy personality and see where it gets you.

• Find interests, hobbies, and passions and pursue them. Even if you're not very social, girls love a guy who has a talent.