If you could describe your perfect/dream man or women in looks, what would it be?

If you could describe your perfect/dream man or women in looks, what would it be?

Mine would be blonde hair (buzz cut) blue eyed. Bald men are nice too, if they pull it off. He would have nice shoulders and arms. Height: 5'10 and up. Weight doesn't bother me as much, as long as he's built. Not to built like over extreme bodybuilders

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• *insert pic of my girlfriend here*

4|1
    0|0
  • I have no need to describe her because I've already been a women who in my eyes is near perfect.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have already been a perfect woman? Well, enough internet for today.

• Show All
    • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGG I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME BUT YOU ADDED ENOUGH INTERNET OMG IM DYING. @enigmatta

• Well regardless I'm glad we both saw that at least it has been corrected to been with the perfect women not that I was one, because I was never a women.

• A girl with long dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin, a little shorter than me and a curvy body.

0|0
    0|0
    • You described fox without the curvy body haha

• So it sounds like I may be your type lol I have blue eyes too

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I bash women?

0|0
    2|0
  • a cute white girl either brown, black, blonde hair if she is blond id prefer blue eyes. fit body or skinny but not too skinny... lol I don't know how i would explain it but yea i hope she's out there and fits the personality i want which is nice

1|0
    0|0
    • Celebrity crush then that you're extremely attracted to

• Show All
    • woops my bad her name is Teresa Palmer

• She's alright
      She reminds me of this other actress. Amber heard
      Except amber is 494628 times better looking facially

What Girls Said 10

• 1|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't have to do with their physical appearance, but what's within. He could be the hottest guy in the world, but has the worst attitude and personality. You guys will never click. So, for me I want someone who is Romantic, a gentleman, honest, loyal, and faithful. So far I've found my soulmate I believe, and let's not forget someone who can make you laugh ur heart out.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend material? basically someone who looks like this:

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/85/48/38548/333990.1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Cough, cough The Man lol.

• Show All
    • Scott and Garrett are omg so sexyy. Eminem is not my type at all tho I like some of his music

• Do you really find him attractive?

• This is pretty much perfection:
    Not skinny
    Nice chest
    Nice arms
    No skinny legs
    Tall
    Dark hair

0|0
    0|0
  • a guy with brown hair and brown eyes who looks ether simler to a model or simler to a soccer player

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the main character of arrow. Everything like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light skinned, but still brown, curly hair, nice smile, could be muscular, but not too muscular. If I had to give like a celebrity, I'd say something like Diggy Simmons, but not exactly like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muscular (nice arms and abs), taller than me, pale skin, dark hair, dress well, polite, very intelligent/smart and funny, have lots of things in common, very loyal and loving (I realized I've actually described my bf but still).

0|0
    0|0
  • My perfect partner : LOYAL.
    How do they look? LOYAL
    How do they act? LOYAL.
    How do they smell? LOYAL
    How do they carry themselves? Like a LOYAL MOTHER FUCKER.
    How do they catch my eye... by being LOYAL.
    SAY IT WITH ME... FFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL

1|0
    0|0