Is this love letter any good for my girlfriend on Valentines day?

Happy Valentine's Day babe. I love you with all my heart. i'm sorry I can't be there with you but when we get together I am going to make you the most happy girl alive. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I love waking up and falling asleep looking at your beautiful face and listening to your voice. I know we might not be able to see each other for another year but I will wait cause there is no girl that even comes close to how amazing you are. You are so amazing and perfect I only wish I could be there so I could hold you in my arms forever and never let go. I love everything about you your sense of humor, your cute little sneezes, the cute winks you give me, your cute puppy eyes you give me when you want me to do something. Your eyes are so beautiful when I look in them I get lost and forget everything going on around me. You have such a beautiful smile too that your smile alone could make my day better. I would do anything and everything for you. I am madly in love with you. I love you so much baby. (We are in a long distance relationship. I need to know if this is any good or if I should add more)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is soooooooooooooo sweet!!! awwwwwww I think it's perfect

• You don't think its too long?

• thanks for th mhc!!

• she read it and didn't even say anything about. She pretended like I never even sent it.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds good to me. Good luck

• I like it. Your grammar needs work though. *'The happiest girl alive' instead of 'The most happy girl alive.' And commas! The world needs more cammas!

• Fell to sleep reading this shit. ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT?

• How does this make me gay?

• It was really cute. It dosen't make you gay don't worry

What Guys Said 0