My Bestfriends Ex?

My best friend and her boyfriend broke up... but I've had a crush on him FOREVER!!! She knows that, and was fine with it while they were dating. They broke up now, and I've kinda started talking to him. Will she understand if we start dating? I don't know what to do!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its like your going in for the kill as soon as they just broke up. She will act like oh no problem but deep down she will always be thinking wow I Just broke up and she goes right after him. If the shoe was on the other foot would you like it?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think it depends on your friend, it is different for each person. You should talk to her and I when I say this, I mean it- it is the only way. If you talk to her I am almost sure she will say sure, as you get into the relationship with this guy watch out for her behavior and if you can tell she's bothered consider whether or not he is worth it <3 Best of luck ^u^