Guys, do you care if your ladies are taller than you with heels on, or does it not make a difference?

My guy is 5 ft. 11in., and I am 5 ft. 4in. So, not matter what height heels I wear, I am shorter than him. Does this matter to you? Girls have you put heels on and been taller than your man? Did it matter to you are him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am just under 6 feet, partner is 5'10 so she is taller when she is in heals.. I just love it :)

What Guys Said 5

• Since I like my girls short, I don't care if she wears heels. If anything, I'd prefer she didn't so she can walk faster and more comfortably.

• This is not something that would bother me. Yes ideally I prefer to be taller.

• Never happened to me, I'm not sure

• No, why would I give a shit?

• I don't care

What Girls Said 2

• My ex wouldn't let me wear heels around him, because he was so short. I doubt I will ever have to date a short guy again Lol They don't make reasonable heels to make me taller than my boyfriend. I don't enjoy towering over my dates, so it does matter to me.

• I'm 5'10" and no guy ever complained