Are you very choosy about your partner?

Are you very choosy about your partner in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets just say I have a certain set of standards.

What Girls Said 8

• EXTREMELY. U dont even understand.

• I dislike the word "choosy" or "picky" when it comes to relationships. sounds more like you HAVE to find a bf/gf and you should just quit yer bitchin and take whatever you can get. That just sounds... unhealthy.

You should date someone because you like them. Its that simple.

I've been called picky before, for rejecting a guy who was cute and nice. But I didn't like him. He had very different values, he was immature, he wasn't too bright, etc etc and when I told my friends my "reasons" I was told I was just being picky. That doesn't make sense to me. If I don't like a guy why on earth would I date him? Its not like I'm demanding unrealistic traits. A guy with what I want in a boyfriend exists. I just haven't met him.

So, my philosophy is that there isn't a such thing as picky when it comes to partners.. its not like someones passing around a bowl of suckers and you can't find the watermelon so you settle for fucking blueberry. there's billions of suckers in this bowl and there's millions of watermelon flavored ones, you can turn down as many blueberries as you want

• I am insanely picky. So yes. Only the very best husband material gentlemen for me, thanks.

• Yes. Can't settle for second best anymore. I haven't. My guy is number 1 in my eyes

• Appearance wise? Not really. As far as personality and character, yes I am. I know what I like and what I mesh with and most importantly, what I deserve. I'm not just going to settle for anything. Or anybody.

• yes when it comes to his character/appeal. i am not so much on the appearance. he can be attractive or not so attractive on society's beauty standard.

• Yes I'm very particular

• Extremely picky! I except a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me by how I'm not desperate enough.

• Yes but I dont want a relationship at this time, dating is good so I am not as picky in that way

• As I got older yes.

• I would say I'm probably extremely picky

• I take whoever will have me. lol

• lol you sound like my friends from the streets

• @Iron_Man beggars can't be choosers :/