Do guys care if a woman is older and would it change your mind about an attractive woman?

There is a guy that I know is attracted to me and I think he thought I was younger than him but I'm four years older than him as it turns out. I'm 42 And he is 38. Do you think that most guys would care about the fact that I'm a bit older than he is?

Most Helpful Guy

• it is totally fine , if older men and younger women are okay , why older women and younger men are not?
    believe me i had seen older women-younger men couple as much as vice versa, nowadays..

What Guys Said 3

• SOME guys like to dating woman younger than they are cos I don't know double standards or something but SOME also don't give a royal fuckity fuck about age.

• If he's not looking to have kids or something, then I don't see it being a deal breaker for many dudes.

• A lot of guys I know of don't care if a woman is only a few years older than him. I actually prefer older women haha

What Girls Said 2

• Noooo... what's four years anyway? Same age range to me.

• 4 years is really not that big of an age difference.